Sales Operations Administrator
Reporting to the President, the Sales Operations Administrator works within a multi-disciplinary team that assists manufacturing and technology companies with federal and state Research and Development (R&D) Tax Credits.
The ideal candidate must have excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills as well as demonstrated ability working with senior business executives, including the ability to continually prioritize work tasks, multitask, and work well under pressure. He/she must possess a high degree of professionalism and an elevated sense of urgency as well as have a confident and outgoing personality.
- Prepare proposals using information provided by the Business Development team, analyze and prepare preliminary tax credit computations
- Prepare and maintain sales contracts and other business agreements
- Support the Operations teams during “busy seasons”
- Create customized sales and business reports using data from Salesforce and other information systems
- Act as a liaison between the Business Development, internal operations, financial and engineering teams
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Assist with conferences and other business development activities efforts
- Organize and maintain vital client information in Salesforce and the company’s server
- Support and participate in the marketing efforts and initiatives
- Provide administrative support for President as needed
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce is a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent analytical aptitude and attention to details
- Strong organizational and prioritization abilities
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility and initiative; team player with good attitude, self-confidence, integrity and image
- Self-directed, self-motivated
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business-related field
- Preferably 7+ years of sales administration or related business setting
At Intrepid Advisors, we’re always looking for great people!
Do you enjoy a challenge and working in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to put your skills to work to make a positive difference in our nation? If you answered yes, then we want to hear from you.
As one of the leading R&D tax credit advisory firms in the U.S., we recognize the need to invest in our employees and to provide a supportive, team-based environment for learning, growth and advancement.
If you’re looking for a company that will challenge you and provide you the opportunity to work with a seasoned team of technology and accounting experts while helping America’s industries and our nation’s place in the global economy, then Intrepid Advisors could be the place for you.
Intrepid Advisors is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.