In response to emerging and evolving health and safety requirements as well as application requisites, Industrial Clothing manufacturers routinely carry out research and development aimed at creating specialized fabrics and components, garments, and garment construction methodologies. A company in this industry is committed to improving the quality and range of its products and to increasing manufacturing efficiency through development of new and improved process methods.
Examples of Industrial Clothing activities that present R&D tax credit opportunities include:
- Developing highly specialized protective clothing using a wide assortment of composite fabrics and other material technologies
- Generating prototypes and new product samples for testing and validation
- Developing new or improved chemical or topical treatments
- Developing new or improved manufacturing processes
- Developing web-based e-commerce systems for selling and distribution of their products
Businesses in the Industrial Clothing industry are likely candidates to receive cash benefits from an R&D tax credit study. Intrepid Advisors' experts can deliver maximum benefits for each tax year.
R&D Tax Credits
Federal R&D Tax Credit:
State R&D Tax Credit: