R&D Tax Credit Available:
C-Corporation, S-Corporations, LLCs, Partnerships
Deadline for Tax Filing:
Data Required to Compute Credit:
Claim Period Arkansas Qualified R&D Expenses (QREs)
R&D Credit Summary:
The R&D tax credit equals:
- 10% of QREs (In-House Research and Development)
- 33% of QREs incurred each year, for up to five years (In-House Research by a Targeted Business, Research and Development in Area of Strategic Value and University Based R&D)
- The income tax credit for research by a targeted business may not be used with other in-house R&D incentives or any other incentive in Act 182 of 2003 for the same expenditures.
- The maximum credit that can be earned by a business is $10,000 per tax year and is equal to 20% of QREs.
- Credits can be claimed for up to 100% of the tax liability